lundi 31 août 2015

Offering Advice on Tape Hair Extensions

I would like to offer my experience I have had during the past ten years of wearing hair extensions. To cut a long story short I would never use any methods that will cause damage to the natural hair.
Many salons now only specialize in two safe extensions products. Using only the best quality 100% Human European hair. The methods used are tape hair extensions which last three months before being applied to your hair again. The other is the clip in method of hair extensions which you can simply clip in and out.
The tape hair extensions can also be known as the skin weft hair pieces which is a safe method. Whilst wearing they stay secure and discreet looking like your own natural hair. They can often be used over again after three months if you are using the European human hair. If you want a quick fix that is not permanent use clip in hair. Clip in hair extensions do not damage your hair.
Celebrities have an advantage of a short style one minute and long the next. This is due to either applying clip in hair or tape hair which are discreet and cause no damage hence why they always look very natural.
Hair extensions are available in so many different methods that it can be very difficult to choose a method that is right for you. The main issue is that the hair quality is of Remy grade European and the method will not cause any damage to your own natural hair.
I advise to research different places and visit them to see what you are happy with. With a new look if it be with clip in hair extensions you are sure to feel fantastic. With the new tape hair available it is pre taped ready to apply in less than one hour.
A few years ago the glue in the pre bonded method was the absolute market leader, but with the rise of excellent new application techniques including the tape hair extensions. I believe these are the way to go. I highly suggest paying a little more to save in the long run. I will only wear human European Remy hair which is double drawn. I also suggest asking for a sample piece. Many tape hair suppliers will offer this at no cost.
If you want to feel like a new women try your new look today or tomorrow. I hope I have shared some insight into the safest methods available in my personal opinion.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9001025

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire